The three-day, three-night event will be filled with diverse speakers, engaging activities, and a multitude of vendors all coming together to empower womxn from around the country. Mark your calendars for October 6-9 2022; this is one event you do not want to miss!
This is an all-inclusive event, hosted at The Palms Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida! Enjoy all of the hotel’s luxurious amenities, including pool and beach access, all while engaging in a weekend of self-love. Your ticket fee will include your General Admission attendance, sleeping arrangements, and meals for the duration of the event! Check-in Thursday afternoon and join us that evening for an introductory mixer, and then Check-out Sunday following a farewell brunch!
Show your ferocity at Badass Night, then turn around and get glammed up for Bougie Night! Along with these spectacular events, there will also be exclusive After Party add-on experiences (including a Lingerie show with Amber Goddess Designs!) available to elevate your weekend!
This Conference will be intimate and full of connection-building; with fewer than 200 tickets available, you do not want to miss out on this inaugural event!
The Someplace for EveryBody Womxn’s Conference will be a weekend filled with self-love and empowerment!
Our conference is going beyond professional development and turning inward; expect focal including body-positivity, mental health, activism and social justice, creative development, and more. We have so many incredible things planned for you, and we can’t wait to share them all!
Tina & Carly
- Thursday afternoon check-in
- Sleepover Style Rooming Arrangements to share the weekend with friends!
- Networking and introductory cocktail mixer with Carly Someplace ThursdaY evening
- Morning yoga on the beach Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- 6 AMAZING Keynote Speakers
- Friday and Saturday breakout sessions, including speakers, classes, and activities!
- A Vendor Mall filled with our favorite brands!
- Afternoons free to take advantage of hotel amenities (including the spa!), explore Miami, and/or participate in our afternoon events!
- Philanthropy Friday: get to meet and participate in some of our personal favorite philanthropies, including building period kits to distribute nationwide to combat period poverty!
- Swimwear Saturday: spend the afternoon poolside or on the beach rocking your favorite bathing suit! Carly will be taking a group photo of attendees, embracing self-love and promoting body positivity!
- Badass Night: Spend Friday night in all of your badassery! Got that racy little lace number you can never convince yourself to wear? THIS IS THE PLACE!! We’ll have a private concert provided by Punk Rock Saves Lives, and rock the night away!
- Bougie Night: Spend Saturday evening embracing your most glam self! Get the sequins out, dahhhhling! A private gala just for attendees; how luxe is that?!
-Sunday Farewell Brunch to bid farewell to all your new besties.
- and not quite a party, but we're going to call it a party.... Live Someplace Boudoir and Glamour Ambassador Panel -- get to know the Someplace Babes and more about the boudoir experience!
- And of course, Sunday Check-out.
The Someplace for EveryBody Womxn’s Conference 2022 will be taking place in sunny Miami Beach, Florida! We are so excited to provide this getaway to paradise, especially during a time of the year when much of the country is experiencing the temperature shifts to winter months. We hope to see you there!
We are thrilled to announce that the Someplace for Everybody Womxn’s Conference 2022 will be hosted at The Palms Hotel and Spa! This venue is spectacular, with oceanfront views and beach access right from the hotel!
Get in some quality R&R in the spa-inspired rooms, complete with rain showers, bathrobes, and slippers! During your downtime, be sure to take advantage of the hotel’s spa services and book yourself a massage, facial, nail or hair services. Confirmed attendees will even have access to an exclusive discount (more info coming later!) on spa services!
There will be free time on Friday and Saturday afternoons for you to take advantage of all that our location has to offer! Spend time on the beach, or explore things to do in the area; we want you to have an adventure of your own making!
When you book your ticket, you’ll be getting set up for “sleepover style” rooming! Rooms will be shared by 4 attendees*, providing the perfect opportunity to spend the weekend with your besties or make a few new ones! The Someplace Images team does this for all retreats, and it has lead to lifetime friendships; it’s not often you get to go to a real sleepover as an adult!
*Have a medical concern or another reason you absolutely need a room of your own? No worries! Arrangements can be made for an additional fee.
Don’t have 3 friends attending? No problem! We will be setting up a private Facebook group in the Spring for you to network with your fellow attendees and find roommates! Once you know who you’d like to room with, you’ll simply get in touch with us (we’ll provide contact info!) and we’ll take care of the rest!
Are you excited about the Someplace for EveryBody Conference? Us, too!
We’ve got so many exciting things planned for you, and we just know you’re going to love it! Spend your weekend basking in self-love and walk away feeling more empowered in yourself than ever before. And did we mention the beach access?!
Get your ticket now, and don’t forget to tell your besties!
We wanted to make this event as budget-friendly as possible to ensure it was accessible to anyone who may want to attend! Your ticket price is all-inclusive, including your 3 nights in the hotel and all of your meals!
$1400 early bird (December)
$1600 standard registration (January - March)
$1800 late registration (March - August) closes August 31st
There are less than 200 tickets available, and as you can see, the price goes up the closer we get to the event...so don’t wait! Book your ticket now and guarantee your spot at the first annual Someplace for EveryBody Womxn’s Conference; this is one event you do not want to miss!
Don’t have the cash on hand? No worries! We are offering payment arrangements via Klarna, to make the trip even more budget-friendly! If you qualify, your ticket cost will be broken into equal payments to be made over time leading up to the event!
As an event, we are allotted a certain number of rooms by the hotel at our group rate. If you would like different room arrangements outside of a room for 4, the fees to accommodate your special request are as follows:
3 to a Room: +$100 per person
2 to a Room: +$150 per person
1 to a Room: +$300 per person
These arrangements are subject to availability.